Sunday 19 May 2013

Chocolate Anzac biscuits!

Around Anzac day I decided to come up with my own version on Anzac biscuits! I tried a few recipes and i think my family were really over this cookies by the time i was finished but lucky them got to get them all!

In the end i came up with Anzac biscuits with chocolate chunks, apricot and white chocolate over the top! I LOVE chocolate and apricot together so this was really a match made in heaven!

Ingredients
1 cup flour
¾ cup Chelsea Organic Sugar
1 cup rolled oats
½ cup diced dried apricots
½ cup dark chocolate bits 
1/2 tsp Cinnamon 
¼ cup shredded dried coconut
3 Tbsp Chelsea Golden Syrup
120g melted butter
1 tsp baking soda

Method

Preheat oven to 190°C .
Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl, mix till combined.


Place 1 tablespoon of mixture onto the greased baking sheet, press down with fork.
Bake for 12 minutes.


Optional -  Drizzle with melted white chocolate ant enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment