Yuuum so as most people are... i am a big fan of nutella! There really is nothing better than a big spoon of straight Nutella except for Nutella brownies!! I also love chocolatey fudgey brownie. Not cakey brownie! If i wanted a peice of cakes that what i would make not brownie. They are best when pulled out still runny in the middle and left over night to set!! I found this recipe online but changed it a bit and it was really very similar to my brownie recipe but with a cup of Nutella in it!
Ingredients for Nutella Brownies:
- 1 cup butter, unsalted (softened)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of baking cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (original called for 1/8 teaspoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup nutella
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 bar of large Nestle Dark Chocolate – this is for the topping
- Melt the butter over a low/medium heat. Once melted take off the heat and add chocolate chips and leave to fuse together. In the meantime beat the eggs in an electric mixer on a medium/high speed until fluffy. Add both of the sugars 1/4 at a time and beat well after each addition.
- Add the vanilla, cocoa, nutella and flour and mix on a low speed until just combine. Stir the chocolate and butter mixture and pour into the mixer while on a low speed. Beat on medium speed for 1-2 minutenes till thick and fluffy.
-Preheat oven to 180'c. Grease and line a square cake tin or slice dish. Pour the brownie mixture into the dish. Great / finely chop the dark chocolate and sprinkle over the top. Place brownies into the preheated oven for around 35-40 minutes. These brownies are ooey and gooey and will not set up unless you let them cool.
-Once cool, leave to set in the fridge over night and ENJOY!!