Saturday 9 February 2013

Popcorn Cupcake!

Popcorn Cupcakes!

Popcorn is one of my favourite foods! I could sit there and eat 2 bags without stopping! I was scrolling through another food blog as I do and came across a picture of cupcakes that looked similar to this so decided oh my goodness what is better then popcorn and a cupcakes all in one!! I got these cute cases from The Homestore in New market and I knew I would need them for something!

A fluffy vanilla muffin is always what I am for and after becoming gluten free i find it quite hard to make this as my rice flour mix just isn't as good as wheat flour! I came across this recipe this morning and they are really light and fluffy! Again me being me who LOVES vanilla I added a bit of vanilla paste as well as the vanilla essence to really bring out the flavour in the cupcakes. The cup cake is also dairy free but it think if i was not gluten free I would have used my regular recipe which is a bit more buttery to sort of spread the butter flavour of the popcorn through the cupcake! Iced with vanilla butter cream frosting which again with the strong vanilla flavour is just my favourite! Annnd best of all.... topped with popcorn!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment